korean music feeds my soul

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


[English Translation + Pinyin + Chinese lyrics

English translation (BY rojakhui95)
You keep coming into my yearning along with a kiss, suddenly at lonely dawns
I can't help recollecting the way I fell for you from all the well-kept memories

I remember vividly how our story progressed as if it had never ended
Traces of you bring back the joyful moments we shared, but I wasn't meant to be your soul mate

*Let's try to be as happy as we can, although we may not be together now
Let's get over all the uneasiness and sadness no matter how foolish they were
We'll learn to show our love better as we become older
Maybe it's just my overconfident one-sided thought that you'll still love me by then

Sometimes my heart troubled unexpectedly, I'm afraid of dealing with my life without you
I heard you found your new partner and know you'll never come back to me

I closed the door to love and keep a light on, in case the weather turns cold when you pass by my city
People have come and gone but it hurts the most to see you return with a different glance

*

PINYIN (BY rojakhui95)
ni zong yi shun jian zai ji mo qing chen
xuan ze zhu jin wo de si nian hai dai zhe wen
cheng ren wo hai man xi huan chong wen ai shang ni de guo cheng
ji yi hai wan hao wu sun

wo men de gu shi cong mei meng shang hui chen
zen me dou yao bei shu zui chu de ban ben
ni de zhi wen ca hen zheng ming xing fu ceng fa sheng
yi han wo wei wan cheng shuo hao de mei hao ling hun

*bu ru zai xian jie duan jiu suan gu dan dou yao jin liang xian xing fu hao ma
wo men na xie bu an na xie xin suan dou yi yang bu guan you duo sha
chuan guo le shao nian ba meng huo de geng jing cai hui geng dong ai yu biao da
gu zhi ren wei dao shi ni hai hui ai wo shi wo dan fang mian xiang fa

you shi yi shun jian yi ke xin fan teng pa ke neng
dei zai ni bu cun zai de sheng huo sheng cun du kan huang hun
ting wen ni de ren ni de chun ni de chun
yi lun bu dao wo zai wei ni ku deng

yu shi wo guan shang le ai qing de men liu zhan deng
yi fang ni lu guo shi tian qi hui zhuan leng wo zhu de cheng
sui ceng you guo ren you guo teng ke zui can ren
da kai men de ni yi bu tong de yan shen

*

PINYIN WITH TONE: (from NAVER MUSIC)
nǐ zǒng yī shùn jiān zài jì mò qīng chén
xuǎn zé zhù jìn wǒ de sī niàn hái dài zhe wěn
chéng rèn wǒ hái mán xǐ huān zhòng wēn ài shàng nǐ de guò chéng
jì yì hái wán hǎo wú sǔn

wǒ men de gù shì cóng méi méng shàng huī chén
zěn me dōu yào bèi shú zuì chū de bǎn běn
nǐ de zhǐ wén cā hén zhèng míng xìng fú céng fā sheng
yí hàn wǒ wèi wán chéng shuō hǎo de měi hǎo líng hún

*bú rú zài xiàn jiē duàn jiù suàn gū dān
dōu yào jìn liàng xiān xìng fú hǎo ma
wǒ men nà xiē bú ān nà xiē xīn suān
dōu yī yàng bú guǎn yǒu duō shǎ
chuān guò le shǎo nián bǎ mèng huó dé gèng jīng cǎi huì gèng dǒng ài yǔ biǎo dá
gù zhí rèn wéi dào shí nǐ hái huì ài wǒ shì wǒ dān fāng miàn xiǎng fǎ

yǒu shí yī shùn jiān yī kē xīn fān téng pà kě néng
déi zài nǐ bú cún zài de shēng huó shēng cún dú kàn huáng hūn
tīng wén nǐ de rén nǐ de chún nǐ de chún
yǐ lún bú dào wǒ zài wéi nǐ kǔ děng

yú shì wǒ guān shàng le ài qíng de mén liú zhǎn dēng
yǐ fáng nǐ lù guò shí tiān qì huì zhuǎn lěng wǒ zhù de chéng
suī céng yǒu guò rén yǒu guò téng kě zuì cán rěn
dǎ kāi mén de nǐ yǐ bú tóng de yǎn shén

*


作曲:ROY KIM;作词:小寒

你总一瞬间在寂寞清晨
选择住进我的思念还带着吻
承认 我还蛮喜欢重温 爱上你的过程
记忆还完好无损

我们的故事从没蒙上灰尘
怎么都要背熟最初的版本
你的指纹 擦痕 证明幸福曾发生
遗憾我未完成 说好的美好灵魂

#不如在现阶段就算孤单
都要尽量先幸福好吗
我们那些不安那些心酸
都一样不管有多傻
穿过了少年把梦活得更精彩会 更懂爱与表达
固执认为到时你还会爱我是我 单方面想法

有时一瞬间一颗心翻腾 怕可能
得在你不存在的生活生存 独看黄昏
听闻 你的人 你的唇 你的纯
已轮不到我再为你苦等

于是我关上了爱情的门 留盏灯
以防你路过时天气会转冷 我住的城
虽曾 有过人 有过疼 可最残忍
打开门的你已不同的眼神

#



//////

로이킴 '문득' 중국어 버전 가사 / 영어 번역 ROY KIM 'Suddenly' Chinese version xian xing fu hao ma official lyrics ‘突然’/‘忽然’ 中文版 先幸福好吗 官方歌词 ‘突然’/‘忽然’ 中文版 英文翻译 先幸福好嗎 官方歌詞 英文翻譯

//////

Some additional info and personal thought on the song:

I like this song so much and decided to make a lyrics-on-screen video for it! There were some mistakes in my previous video, so I did again! I also made an unprofessional English translation so that non-Chinese speakers can understand it as well ^o^ I'm sorry if the English translation sounds  unnatural... I tried my best ;;

The main idea of the Chinese version is similar to the original version. Although it's a remake, this version sounds just as natural as any original Mandarin song. It's not only because of Roy Kim's almost flawless singing and pronunciation, but also in terms of imagery, meaning, usage of language in the lyrics, imo. It's probably because of the lyrics-writing techniques used, because you know what, the lyrics is written by award-winning Singaporean lyricist, 小寒 (Xiao Han). She is one of the very well-known lyricists in the Chinese music industry. She also wrote the Chinese version lyrics of EXO's For Life and Winter Heat.

From translating plus amending, timing and to finally completing the video, it took me around 2 weeks. I promise I didn't procrastinate this time lol but due to my busy life, poor English and slow progress on picking up video editing again ;___;

Here is how the final video looks like: (made mainly with PowerDirector, Microsoft Powerpoint and some additional tools)



Last but not least, I created a Facebook page and Instagram to gather ROYROSES from Malaysia to show support to ROY KIM (link: www.facebook.com/roykimxmalaysia; INS: www.instagram.com/roykimxmalaysia) ^___^ Please like / follow if you like Roy Kim's music too ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]