korean music feeds my soul

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


민서 팬아트 모음 (출처: 인스타그램) | 민서 매거진 화보 모음 | 민서 삭제된 인스타그램 사진 모음 / 아카이브
(2017년 11월부터 2018년1월까지)

the folder consists of compilation of:
- MINSEO fanart as found on Instagram
- MINSEO magazine pictorials
- MINSEO predebut pictorials (repeated images are in different dimensions)
- MINSEO deleted instagram photos / instastories archive
(November 2017 ~ January 2018)

*i tried my best but i might still have missed out some


Folder last updated on: 
1. 2018.02.03 with 4 images from Grazia 2017 December issue photoshoot (cr: 30_studio_ instagram)
2. 2018.02.08 with a fanart screenshot I found missed out from my phone gallery. *please don't mind~ it's outside the zipped folder..*
3. 2018.02.21 with MINSEO Harper's BAZAAR Korea 2018 March issue pictorial
4. *will continue updating the folder in unspecified time until further announcement...* 2018.03.09



So, I discovered MINSEO last October / November while fangirling over Parc Jae Jung. Fell for her as I watched 170712 Weekly Idol (MYSTIC Special). She isn't just a good singer, but also has bright personality and VISUAL IS JUST ON POINT! especially seen in all her pre-debut pictorials.

For a period of time, I played her songs on repeat everyday. I probably am just too obsessed with and can't get rid of the habit of collecting. I would spend a lot of time to save all the images on her Instagram. (currently deleted since her account has been taken over and renamed to minseo_official from min.s.96). I'd also look for her high definition pre-debut photos from all over the internet. Well, they're just too beautiful not to keep. I checked the #민서 hashtag on a daily basis because I wanted to keep track until her official debut. I found myself too obsessed and somehow, gradually became stressed with the commitment I assigned to myself.

Then the tragic incident happened, and my collecting activity halted because I was too sad to do anything. The incident made me think a lot and one of the outcome was that it opened my eyes to my bad habit of collecting memories that never belong to me.

As the first month of 2018 is coming to its end -- as the second chapter of the year is going to be unveiled, one of the very first things I decided to do to quit this bad habit is to stop collecting these pictorials.

Since I spent a lot of time to dig these images, it would be a waste of time to completely abandon them. Therefore I'm uploading the zipped files of the images here to make it easy to share with people (basically int'l Dandelions) who love and support MINSEO.

By writing this post, it does not mean I completely stop supporting MINSEO. I shall try to seek a more comfortable way to support MINSEO in her future activities, such as... lyrics translation, but I'm not sure yet.

Thank you so much for spending your precious time to read my (unnecessary) blog post.

Sincerely,
JH (being-extra)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]