korean music feeds my soul

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

!!!DUMB SOLUTION ALERT!!!

keywords: YOUTUBE FLIPS VIDEO FLIPPED LEFT RIGHT UPSIDE DOWN CYBERLINK POWERDIRECTOR 14 SOLUTION

As the title says.

Lately I've got plenty of time to work on video editing because I just became jobless. So I resume my fangirl contribution activity - blogging, lyrics translating and subbing, after years. Picking up those skills again is a little troublesome since most of the softwares I used years ago isn't available any more. (My English is getting rusty toooooooooooooo D:)

No more Movie Maker, editing and subbing with Cyberlink PowerDirector 14 isn't difficult though. (suitable for dumb me lol)


Okay let's get into the topic now. So I was trying to upload this video of  JOOX LIVE CHAT featuring ROY KIM to my Youtube channel. It took me more than 24 hours on recording my phone screen at a silent midnight... (while enduring the super slow wifi connection!!!) cutting out the laggy/useless parts, rendering and upload - upload - upload (again with the super slow wifi connection)

And the final video actually plays completely fine in my laptop.

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT!!!


YOUTUBE BE KIDDING ME.
After waiting so long for the upload the complete, my video ended up like this. Flipped! both vertically and horizontally! thought something was wrong with the upload process so OKAY, I upload again but the problem persisted.

I was so frustrated. Google up and found this solution:

Use the ENHANCEMENT function in Youtube to rotate my video
- tried. I could turn my video upside down but it's still horizontally flipped

I was lucky enough cuz someone helped me to re-render my video,(I have no clue what software was used) and I re-downloaded it to re-upload. (double work! look at those 're's)

- thanks @南小树下好乘凉 for the help! -



BUT NO, SEEKING FOR HELP ISN'T THE DUMB SOLUTION I WAS GOING TO SAY.


So the other day I subbed LEE JINAH's RANDOM MV and happily uploaded it at a midnight - it took freaking 40 minutes just for the uploading 


AND IT HAPPENED AGAIN =_=
I do know I can't rely on others to help me render videos all the time if I'm gonna do it often. plus I'm sick of downloading because my internet speed sucks.

Anyway now I can almost identify the reason that caused this --- I'm guessing my laptop OR this PowerDirector in my laptop can't handle large-sized video rendering (it's actually just a 640*480 though)

NOW IT'S THE REAL DUMB SOLUTION. ONE SIMPLE STEP.
What I did was ---
I purposely flipped my video, both upside down and left to right,  - to know how to flip a video, please check this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC-JTMisOi4

left: original ; right: purposely flipped

exported and I uploaded the flipped version to my Youtube :


now it looks normal yayyyyy. ♥ -my cheer got no soul hahaha-

Pardon my label hahah this isn't really a tutorial cuz it's so dumb but hope this helps!
(this whole post, this isn't the language style i wished to appear in my blog but okayyyyyy nobody cares)

UPDATE ON 2017.10.31
- NEW SOLUTION! Now I render my videos as WMV format instead of MP4, no-oh-oh-oh problem 👌

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]